At J. Stockard Fly Fishing, we are always on the lookout for fly fishers, fly tyers, fly fishing guides and rod builders to participate in our guest blogger program. Do you want to write about -
We’d like to hear about your ‘go-to’ fly, why and where you fish it. Share information about your most useful fly tying materials, supplies and tools, whether they be old stand-by's or the latest innovation. Provide detailed patterns for flies you developed, either entirely new creations or variations on tried and true patterns.
Our blog readers want to know about your top fishing spots. You don’t have to give away all your secrets but share your experiences on your favorite lakes, rivers and streams. We want to learn about your home waters as well as your travel destinations.
Have you built you own fly rod? Do you create custom creations for a living? Share your experiences and expertise. Showcase your custom wraps or help de-mystify the whole rod building process.
Fly Fishing News
Do you have some news about fly fishing - a fishing event you just attended, a film you saw, a great YouTube video, a piece of gear you recently discovered - let us all know!
Other suggestions and legal stuff:
- Posts can be as short as 100-300 words or as long as 400-700 words, depending on your topic.
- Posts that include good quality image(s) have a much better chance of being published. Images should be clear and crisp and a square size is ideal though we can resize for you.
- All relevant links should be included in post.
- J. Stockard reviews all content and may edit your submission or decline any content.
- All content you provide becomes the property of J. Stockard Fly Fishing.
- Posts you’ve already published may be okay but you need to notify us that the material has already been published and we will link back to the original post, not repost.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Interested? Submit your blog post and images(s) below for consideration: